Septic System Saver®
Model Number: S3-100
U.S. MSRP: $927
- Good Treatment, Fast Restoration
- Treatment capacity: 4 people Max.
- 6′ power cord
- 20′ air line
- 100 watts of power (1.0 amp, $5-$7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation – 39 dB
- Warranty – 12 months
Septic System Restorer and Maintainer:
- Eliminates foul septic odor and pooling liquid in septic drainfield, prevent backflow and back ups.
- Fixes sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and toilets that are slow to flush.
- Eliminates the need to replace your septic system.
- Easily installs in an hour or less with simple hand tools.
- Works on all system types: drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools.
- Covered by US Patents: 7,718,067 7,264,727 7,429,320 7,468,135 – other patents pending
Septic Tank Riser Kits
Bring your septic cover to the surface so it is easy to service the tank. A septic tank riser kit makes installation of Septic System Saver even easier!
The AEROBIC ACTION of Septic System Saver® is used worldwide to restore and maintain peak performance of any septic system in any soil type.