$51.00 – $107.00
An effluent filter is a great feature to have in any septic or aerobic treatment tank. These filters are designed to trap large and fine particles. The large surface area prolongs the maintenance schedule.
- Use with aerobic or anaerobic gravity distribution systems.
- Filters particles 1/16″ and larger.
- Installs vertically in outlet baffle.
- Flexible filters can be used in tees, square baffles, hard to reach baffles etc.
- Multiple Sizes available – 4”, 6”, 7”, 8”
- Catches long slender particle better than a slotted filter such as hair and seeds
- Washable with garden hose.